Keep in Touch
Sign up for email updates.
Recent ReportsMore Reports...
In The News
- Californians: There is Secret Fracking in Your Backyard
- Fracking Pushback Opens Up Energy Firms
- Oil Company Shareholders Vote Against Fracking in Record Numbers
- Fracking Should Benefit from Shareholders' Attention
- Resolutions Addressing Hydraulic Fracturing Continue to Attract Shareowner Support
- Shareholder Flack Flies Over Fracking
- Shareowner Pressure on Hydraulic Fracturing Intensifies
- Frack Attack: Shareholders Demand More Disclosure
- Exxon, Chevron Under Pressure from Shareholders Over Natural Gas Fracking
- On Our Radar: Oil Shareholders Demand Fracking Disclosures
- Morning Energy: It's the Bizarre Senate
- Major bloc of Chevron, Exxon Shareholders Vote to Look Closer at Fracking
- Big US Oil Companies Face Growing Fracking Concern
- Chevron and Exxon Shareholders Send Strong Message Today About Need to Disclose Environmental and Financial Risks of Fracking
- Chevron, ExxonMobil Hear from Shareholders on ‘Fracking’
- Large Percentage of Exxon, Chevron Shareholders Vote for Fracking Study
- RELEASE: Exxon, Chevron Shareholders Send Strong Message Today About Need to Disclose Environmental and Financial Risks of 'Fracking'
- RELEASE: Shareholder Advocates Declare ‘Fracking’ Not Sustainable for Environment or Investment
- U.S. Investors Target "Fracking," Political Contributions, Network Neutrality
- Investors Seek Disclosure of 'Fracking' Oil, Gas Risks
- Shareholders Demand Fracking Risk Disclosure
- Investor Groups' Resolutions on Hydraulic Fracturing 'Hit a Nerve'
- Shareholders Challenge Gas Companies on Fracking
- Shareholders Demand Some Fracking Answers