Proxy Preview 2014 covers the record-breaking 417 social and environmental shareholder resolutions filed this proxy season, with political spending and climate change driving the majority of the activity.
Visit proxypreview.org to download the newest edition of this report.
Shareholder demand for more transparency of corporate political spending account for almost a third of the resolutions filed. Proposals related to climate change and energy account for about another 40%. Human rights and diversity in the workplace make up much of the rest. Proxy Preview provides analysis and expert insight to help you navigate the issues and successfully vote your shares.
Download your copy of Proxy Preview 2014 for:
- A summary of the record-breaking 417 resolutions filed this year and re-cap of the 2013 proxy season
- In-depth analysis of the resolutions by co-author Heidi Welsh (Sustainable Investments Institute)
- Background and resources on shareholder proposals and advocacy by co-author Michael Passoff (Proxy Impact)
- A user-friendly index of all companies facing social and environmental proposals this season
- Insights on key proposals and proxy voting from U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Darla Stuckey (Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals), Jonathan A. Scott (Singing Field Foundation), As You Sow, Ceres, the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, Center for Political Accountability, Office of the New York State Comptroller, Trillium Asset Management, Calvert Investments, AFSCME, and more
As You Sow, the Sustainable Investments Institute, and Proxy Impact are proud to present this tenth edition of this unique free resource for shareholders looking to align their values and investments.
This report would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors: